§ 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.The organizer of the competition is: RUTUS Arkadiusz Rutyna, ul. Krakowska 32, 84-230 Rumia, Polska.
2.The founder of the prize is the Organizer.
3.The condition of participation in the Competition is to answer the question in Polish or English: "What is your dream find and why do you think Alter71 could help you find it?"
4. Replies should be sent in a private message to our FB profile between December 9 (12:00 CET) and December 16 2019 (12:00 CET).
5. The answer that we like the most will be awarded. The winner will be announced on our profile on December 17 at 12:00. The prize will be shipped by December 20.
6. The prize is an Alter71 metal detector with a value of PLN 2,800 and a cash prize with a value of 11.11% of the value of the in-kind prize (i.e. PLN 311), which will not be issued to the laureate but collected against the flat-rate tax on the prize, in accordance with art. 30 paragraph 1 point 2 of the Act of July 26, 1991 on personal income tax (Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 14, item 176, as amended).
7. Only persons residing in the European Union may participate in the competition.
8. The competition is not created, administered, supported or sponsored by Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. Facebook is completely released of responsibility by every participant.
9. The administrator of personal data provided by Competition Participants is the Organizer.
10. Providing personal data is optional, but necessary for the Participant to enter the Competition. Persons providing data have the right to access, amend or delete this data.
§ 2. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal data of Competition Participants will be processed by the Organizer solely for the purpose of carrying out the activities necessary to properly conduct the Competition.
2. Personal data of Competition Participants will be stored by the Organizer only for the period necessary to conduct the Competition and issue prizes to distinguished Participants.
3. Participants have the right to inspect the data being processed and to correct and delete them. The data are provided on a voluntary basis, however, in order to participate in the Competition, registration on the social networking site Facebook is required.
4. Upon deleting the data, the User loses the opportunity to participate in the Competition.
§ 3. COMPLAINTS AND REPORTING INFRINGEMENTS
1. All complaints regarding the manner of conducting the Competition should be submitted by the Participants in writing during the Competition, but not later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of the Prize.
2. A complaint submitted after the deadline has no legal effect.
3. A written complaint should include the name and surname of the Participant, as well as a detailed description and justification of the complaint.
4. The complaint should be sent by registered mail to the Organizer's address with the note "Facebook contest of 09/12/2019"
5. Complaints will be considered in writing within 30 days.